IT Risk & Audit Manager - London
Opportunity to become an integral part of the Technology Risk team for my client - a leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services to middle market leaders, globally.
They are seeking Technology Audit & Risk professionals across the spectrum to ensure timely and accurate delivery of assignments to their existing and rapidly growing client portfolio.
They have openings for Assistant Managers & Managers/Senior Managers.
Salaries range from £60k through to £85k at senior level, plus benefits, car allowances & a great pension scheme.
Required Personal and professional qualities:
* Professionally qualified - e.g. QiCA/CISA, or other specialist skills/qualifications (PRINCE 2, CISM, CISSP, etc.)
* Relevant experience within IT Audit
* Demonstrates expertise in a specialist field
* Driving licence (clean) / access to a car is essential as national travel may be required
* Effective use of IT including excel, audit and accounts packages, outlook
* Excellent technical knowledge on both the internal audit process and relevant sector issues
Any knowledge/experience around GDPR is highly desireable
Apply with your CV now and a Modis consultant will give you a quick call to go into more detail around the relevant positions to your level, the company and the process.