An opportunity to further your career within a market leading company that houses the most interesting engineering projects in the country and world. This employer offers great career prospects and opportunities to work within a fantastic working environment.
High-end technology, market leading business, great salary and benefits in Buckinghamshire.
- To define, communicate, execute & monitor the programme and prioritise programme outcomes in line with agreed contractual and delivery requirements, with appropriate work packages, key milestones and budgets for each stage of work package.
- To develop and lead programme teams; providing leadership, direction and control through effective work package management.
- To have a complete understanding of the programme scope and the contractual requirements, and to ensure Programme objectives, progress, and the approach for implementation is clearly communicated to stakeholders, Programme team members, customers, and supply chain implementing the Lifecycle Management process throughout the programme.
- To effectively manage internal and external Stakeholders, including effective expectation management, clear and concise communication, and progress reporting.
- To develop, implement and maintain programme plans and statements of work, detailing task descriptions, deliverables, programme/project schedules through liaison with specialist areas across a matrix organisation. To effectively manage requirements to ensure outcomes meet contractual obligations, quality standards, and customer expectations.
- To assign programme resources and conduct regular reviews of resource requirements, ensuring resources are managed in the most effective way to ensure adherence to schedule and successful delivery of discreet Programme outcomes.
- To effectively manage risks, issues and opportunities within the programme, ensuring registers are established and maintained through the life of the assigned programme with high level of accuracy. To champion risk identification and management throughout the lifecycle of each programme, and work with the Risk Manager to educate Programme team members on their responsibilities to escalate identified risks/issues/opportunities. To qualify, quantify and assess risks in order to develop an appropriate mitigation strategy.
Programme Performance Reporting
- To maintain programme performance dashboard incorporating reporting metrics to facilitate frequent assessment of current performance and actively drive programme and/or cross functional improvements through the life cycle of the programme.
- To report status and performance of the assigned programme in line with management reporting cycle, and ensure Programme data is maintained to a high level of accuracy.
- To identify and pursue business opportunities working closely with the sales and marketing team. Ensure that an opportunity capture plan is in place in line with the order intake process.
- Lead assigned bids taking on the role of a Bid Manager. Develop a robust delivery plan ensuring timely submission of the proposal to the customer in line with company's bid management process. Ensure a robust winning strategy is developed and communicated to the assigned team members in order to produce a 'winning proposal'. Effective management of assigned bid budget.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of one of the most forward thinking companies in the UK and to further develop your own skills and capabilities.
If you believe that the prior details are relevant to your recent work experience then please do not hesitate to apply to this advert with your up to date CV. Alternatively, you can submit your CV to steven(dot)mitchell(at)modis(dot)co(dot)uk