Accounts Team/Purchase Order Administrator
Accounts Team/Purchase Order Administrator, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire - Permanent
My Client is an award winning and trusted provider of IT solutions and managed services to a wide range of UK organisations of all sizes. They have been established for well over 20 years and are looking for an Accounts Team/Purchase Order Administrator to join their team.
The key responsibilities for the Accounts Team/Purchase Order Administrator include:
- Enter sales orders and purchase orders on the accounts system.
- Assist in the smooth running of the ordering process by creating new part numbers for new products.
- Assist the buyer in the creation of purchase orders and help in the ordering process.
- Ensure any deals or promotions are promptly communicated to the relevant staff.
- Obtain supplier quotations, raise internal pricing forms and create customer quotations.
- Help the Sales Team by providing historical information on customer accounts from the accounts system.
- Keep all Sales Admin filing up to date.
- Develop a strategic plan together with the appropriate Account Manager, to enhance and nurture relationships with current and potential customers.
- Undertake weekly planning meetings with the relevant Account Manager to maximize potential in account base.
- Work together with the relevant Account Manager to planning and coordinate a strategy to develop new accounts.
- To run the day to day business needs for the account base and provide appropriate quotations.
- Researching of potential new clients to better understand where we may be able to assist them in achieving their business goals.
- Contact potential new customers to discuss EACS offerings.
- Working together with the Account Manager to maintain an accurate forecast of your sales pipeline, to ensure that the company is better able to plan its future resource requirements.
- Ensure that you understand and follow the company sales and pre-sales process and procedures.
- Maintain regular contact with a previously agreed targeted list of existing customers by means of monthly call-outs.
- Ensure a high level of product knowledge, including existing and future technologies, services and solutions in an ever changing industry.
- Support the sales function by providing advice on suitable products, services and licensing agreements to meet customer requirements.
- Assist with the raising and processing of Sales orders as appropriate for the Sales team.
- Ensure that all client interaction is recorded on the internal CRM system, thereby ensuring that the most current and up-to-date information is available to all interested parties across the company.
- Ensure that any relevant personal information relating to the your client base is maintained on the internal CRM system, thereby ensuring that it is available to all interested parties for appropriate marketing and hospitality activities.
The key experience and knowledge required will include:
- Educated to GCSE level in Maths and English or equivalent.
- Good understanding of the sales process of project lifecycle management.
- Previous experience within a sales or customer service orientated role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer Literate.
- Positive, enthusiastic and supportive individual.
- Ability to take ownership of and progress issues to resolution.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team and to support team members.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build good working relationships with internal and external contacts.
This is a contract role for the Accounts Team/Purchase Order Administrator working for a top company. To apply to the Accounts Team/Purchase Order Administrator Role please send a CV or call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age