An opportunity to further your career within a market leading company that houses the most interesting engineering projects in the country and world. This employer offers great career prospects and opportunities to work within a fantastic working environment.
High-end technology, market leading business, great salary and benefits in Buckinghamshire.
Under the direction of the Programme/Project manager the Project Co-ordinator will:
- Develop resourced & time phased programme/project schedules with critical paths ensuring task status is updated and progress against milestones maintained.
- Organise and facilitate work package reviews with project teams and track progress, issues, exceptions using the standardised PMO Toolset.
- Produce and review resource utilisation reports and work with the programme/project manager to update resource forward load data. Ensure resource demand and supply data in project plans accurately reflect the project requirements.
- Present schedule and related data in agreed formats for capture & reporting. Ensure timely compilation and data availability in line with the project reporting process.
- Produce and maintain risk registers and organise regular risk reviews with risk owners to track mitigation actions. Include mitigation actions in plans as part of performance management baselines and perform risk quantitative analysis as required.
- Co-ordinate the compilation of accurate bids cost books with the Bid Manager, and work with the assigned bid manager provide review support in line with the bid management process.
- Work with the PMO Manager to enforce the Project Management processes and practices, ensuring consistent schedules, risk schedule detail and formatting, and general project data.
- To comply with the Company Procedures, Standards and Policy on Health & Safety.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of one of the most forward thinking companies in the UK and to further develop your own skills and capabilities.
If you believe that the prior details are relevant to your recent work experience then please do not hesitate to apply to this advert with your up to date CV. Alternatively, you can submit your CV to steven(dot)mitchell(at)modis(dot)co(dot)uk