DIO Security System Technicians
DIO is part of the Ministry of Defence (MOD). We play a vital role in supporting Defence by leading and managing the delivery of what the Armed Forces need to live, work, train and deploy on operations. Our people share the common goal of supporting our Armed Forces through management of the military estate.
Take a look at our YouTube video to see more about DIO https://youtu.be/kl9c3vCIRqY.
Successful applicants will join a team described by industry auditors as “hard working and talented individuals – among the best in the business.” The role of an SSG field technician offers the successful applicant the chance to work on a variety of technically advanced projects protecting some of the nation’s most important assets.
The positions advertised will provide support in relation to the installation and maintenance of security systems, whilst ensuring that a professional, efficient and cost effective service is delivered to customers.
Successful applicants will be tasked from home, predominantly working for customers within the Central Region.
You will be provided with a company vehicle including private use, on-call allowance (including recall to duty allowance when called out), opportunities for overtime and travelling time depending on business needs.
Other benefits include:
• Support with Professional and Personal Development
• Flexible Working Hours upon completion of 6 months service
• Alternative working practices
• 25 days paid annual leave rising (1 day per year) to 30 days upon completion of 5 years service
• 9 Paid Public Holidays per year
• Generous maternity and paternity package
• Highly competitive pension scheme
• Most sites have good travel links with free car parking; many also have other facilities such as a Sports & Social Club, Gym and / or site shops
• Opportunity to work alongside military colleagues
For more information and to apply, please click the ‘Apply’ button.
30 Nov 17
Within 3 weeks of closing date
More searches like this
- Central Government SC Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in West Midlands
- Construction SC Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in West Midlands
- Defence SC Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in West Midlands
- Engineering SC Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in West Midlands
- Information Technology SC Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in West Midlands