Procurement Support - NSPA
Location: Luxembourg, Capellen, NSPA & Kabul, Afghanistan
Contract duration: To be determined
Sapienza Consulting is looking to recruit a procurement expert to work at the NATO Support and Procurement Agency in Capellen, Luxembourg. Candidate should be available to travel to Kabul if required. Among other things, the expert will deal with procurement issues related to military schools and educations.
- General Duties :
- Executing clerical work of a responsible nature such as: maintaining a filing system, registering and distributing incoming correspondence, proofreading and ensuring the correctness and format of outgoing correspondence and assigning filing numbers, maintaining records in NSPA's corporate database.
- Assembling, reproducing and distributing documents.
- Receiving visitors and answering telephone calls.
- Preparing correspondence, reports and statistics as required, using office automation equipment and software.
- Specific Duties :
- Assisting the Buyers and Contracting Officers in preparing materiel, services and maintenance contracts to provide contractual coverage for the support of NSPA customers.
- Reviewing contractor invoices for compliance with requirements.
- Assisting in evaluating bids.
- Maintaining records of contract administration and maintaining contract files.
- Completed secondary school or equivalent education, further training in the field of procurement would be an asset.
- Personal suitability and relevant procurement experience normally acquired in a similar organization or the private sector.
- Ability to operate standard office computer equipment and software.
- Knowledge of Systems Applications Products real-time; version 3 (SAP-R/3) would be an asset
- Knowledge of PC based Microsoft Office software packages (e.g. Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.).
- Good knowledge of one of the two official NATO languages (English and French) and a fair knowledge of the other.
- Ability and willingness to work in multi-functional teams.
- Fluent in English; knowledge of another member state language is an asset
- Knowledge of NATO procurement regulations in Afghanistan
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU