An opportunity to further your career within a market leading company that houses the most interesting engineering projects in the country and world. This employer offers great career prospects and opportunities to work within a fantastic working environment.
High-end technology, market leading business, great salary and benefits in Surrey.
- Solid hands-on coding skills in C/C ++ for embedded products.
- Windows GUI development with Microsoft Visual Studio
- Python development
- Firmware and software generation and maintenance from initial concept through to delivery, fully tested and documented.
- Understanding of sensor interfaces and data acquisition systems
- Ability to read and understand schematics of basic electronics.
- FPGA Development
- Experience with Raspberry Pi or similar embedded Linux platforms.
- Understanding of Communications Protocols preferred, Serial, USB, etc.
- Ability to use test equipment such as oscilloscope, DVM, etc.
- Ability to work in a cohesive small engineering team environment.
- Proven commercial experience and an understanding of the full product development lifecycle
- C/C ++ for Windows and embedded microprocessors
- Python scripting, C# and Java development
- VHDL, Verilog & FPGA Development
- Software Coding standards and the software development lifecycle.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of one of the most forward thinking companies in the UK and to further develop your own skills and capabilities.
If you believe that the prior details are relevant to your recent work experience then please do not hesitate to apply to this advert with your up to date CV. Alternatively, you can submit your CV to steven(dot)mitchell(at)modis(dot)co(dot)uk