MALVERN - WEEKLY TRAVEL TO OTHER OFFICES
COMPETITIVE SALARY + PACKAGE
SC CLEARANCE WILL BE REQUIRED
To lead the delivery of the business focused supply plan that provides their Business with all the resources to successfully deliver in-year performance and pursues strategic growth with confidence. The role is embedded within a specific Business while coordinating across all of E&O (including Procurement) and all planning horizons.
Supply Plan: To lead the production, execution and confliction resolution of a plan that will deliver the Supply of the Business demand signal monthly, in both the short and medium term, coordinating the management of the risk and opportunity of the resource supply from across the Disciplines (people and facilities, internal and external)This includes:
- Analysing and understanding changes to business-level demand signal to inform supply planning
- Modelling and achieving consensus on supply scenarios, options and risks, including resource and capacity implications and driving agreement from all supply stakeholders on the supply plan;
- Leading the decision process for agreeing the detailed Business-level supply plans for the capacity and capability of all required Disciplines, focusing on changes to plans and assumptions; and resulting gap-closing options and actions;
- Supporting the building of the required, resilient capability and capacity in Supply-side to enable the business to deliver today and pursue strategic growth with confidence
- Ensuring that capability and personal development plans are reflected in the supply plans.
- Facilitate the Supply reviews with Heads of Disciplines and Directors of Engineering and/or Operations
- Collaboration with S&OP Manager, other Supply Managers and supply owners (Heads of Discipline).
Position Requirements: 1. Knowledge of the breadth of their embedded business and capabilities, including an understanding of how resource planning can most effectively be applied to support business delivery.
- Direct management experience in a similar business area - at least 5 years desirable
- Proven experience of interacting with a wide range of external and internal stakeholders including all depths up to director levels
- Have experience of having worked as a manager of a capability or similar level.
- Degree level academic qualification in a subject requiring strong analytical, conceptual and organisational skills.