COMPETITIVE SALARY + PACKAGE
Job description/Person specification:
To deliver growth, we are investing in a world leading business winning capability. This investment is targeted on our campaigns and aims to ensure that we have the leadership in place that can deliver the winning solutions that our customers' need. Thus, we are augmenting our existing talent with dedicated, high calibre business winners. We wish to hear from driven, capable business development professionals with the ability to lead campaigns and help deliver high value contracts.
- Leadership: Build and lead cross functional teams of experts, working closely with relevant integrated delivery teams, growing capability applying and exploiting new technologies, whilst winning challenging new work. Success will depend on your ability to forge strong intra and inter-company collaborative working relationships to develop great service and product solutions for our customers.
- Strategy: Develop, and maintain a clearly defined intent and scope for the assigned Autonomy campaign portfolio, working with the Senior Campaign Leader to set challenging portfolio objectives, and ensure the mandate is appropriate.
- Business Development: Deliver against challenging objectives including a qualified 5 year order intake pipeline which will build to a value in the tens of millions and an investment plan that clearly unlocks future growth by growing intellectual property and expertise.
- Relationship development: Build and retain strong relationships with your customers and partners at working and senior levels to close deals and provide our delivery businesses with sound, profitable contracts.
- In Year Management: Deliver the in-year orders and a growing order intake pipeline in accordance with agreed expectations.
Typical knowledge, experience and skills
Leadership: Proven ability to lead teams of professionals that span business and functional boundaries.
Technical fluency: A strong grasp of the implications and opportunities presented by disruptive new technologies and an ability to communicate equally effectively with both expert scientists and engineers and non-technical customers.
Domain Relevance: Relevant experience of winning business and growing capability in a demonstrably similar environment.
Business Winning Competence: Demonstrates competencies of the Business Winning Competency Framework at Level 1 or higher, and capable of achieving Level 3 across most competencies through professional development (or has the ability and an effective plan to address known shortfalls).
Execution of Win Strategy: Track record of win strategy development and the execution of associated capture plans.
Capture Success: Has played a leading role in and developed, negotiated and closed significant contracts.