CyberArk PAM Consultant/Architect -Privileged Access Management
CyberArk PAM Consultant/Architect (Privileged Access Management/CCDE) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 month contract, to be based in Luton, Bedfordshire.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Candidates must be a CyberArk Certified Delivery Engineer (CCDE) or equivalent
- The successful applicant will be an experienced CyberArk PAM consultant to take our client's project forward and support the account.
- Taking on and further developing/deploying of our client's Privileged Access Management solution based on CyberArk technology.
- Lead Consultant with demonstrable experience of CyberArk Privileged Access Management solution experience
- HLD and LLD experience
- Ability to work with the internal Project team and end customer to continue design and deployment activities and further enhance the PAM solution
- Documentation skills
- Security Policy and Governance experience and appreciation
- Identity & Access Management/IDAM experience and knowledge
- Design-level and hands-on skills with the following technologies:
- Cyberark Privileged Access Suite
- Secure Password Vault and Safes
- Central Policy Manager
- Privileged Session Manager
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.