Cyber Security Analyst - Threat & Vulnerability
Fantastic Opportunity to join a Leading Global Player in the Insurance Sector. They are seeking Cyber Threat & Vulnerability Analysts to work in the CISO team
Role & Responsibilities of the Cyber Threat Analyst:
- Work as part of a team of Vulnerability Analysts
- Analyse the results of vulnerability scans and add threat/asset context to sort vulnerabilities and to prioritise remediation activities
- Maintain and further improve the scanning scope and capability of the vulnerability scanning service
- Maintain and create reports/MI for distribution of vulnerability information
Required Experience/Skills of the Threat and Vulnerability Analyst:
- Knowledge of Scanning Technologies - knowing how to utilise and implement them
- Knowledge of various enterprise technologies/infrastructure including network architectures and operating systems.
Highly Desirable if candidates have experience in the financial services industry (especially insurance) but not essential.
Great Benefits Package including:
- Up to 14% Company pension Contribution
- Performance related bonus
- 29 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Flexible benefits scheme with many more perks.