Environment Build Engineer - Security Cleared
Senior Environments Build Engineer - Security Cleared
My client is a global IT services company and they have a vacancy for a Environments Build Engineer for a 6 month contract. The successful candidate will need to be Security cleared to DV Level.
The Senior Support Engineer will be responsible for the building and commissioning of the ED Nodes up to handover to the customer and for the maintenance and upgrades to the delivered system.
As Senior Support Engineer you will have the aptitude to work through issues to their successful conclusion.
Mandatory Skills Required:
- DV clearance
- In-depth knowledge of VMware Virtualisation (ESXi), Windows 2008 server (AD), Windows Vista
- A detailed knowledge of Active Directory is essential
- Team player, good communication skills, an ability and desire to acquire and share knowledge.
- A broad understanding of all MS Server products including; Exchange Server, IIS, Basic networking topologies
- Good communications & documentation skills and the ability to interface with management and customers at all levels.
- Motivated self-starter able to effectively manage their time.
- Possess sound problem solving ability and ownership of problem resolution
- Experience of deploying and supporting Defence IT infrastructures.
Desirable Skills Required:
- Scripting Skills - Powershell
- Lumension Sanctuary server
- Radia operator experience
- Borland Application suite (Star Team & Quality Centre)
- Microsoft Exchange Messaging experience
For further information about the role, please forward your up to date CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.