Network Implementation Manager- Networks -MS Project - Solihull
Network Implementation Manager - Networks - LAN - WAN - MS Project - Remote / Solihull
My client is a leading global IT and Technology provider who now requires an looking for a Network implementation Manager or Technical Project Manager with a strong networks background to join their core team based in Solihull with remote working optional after the first month. You will be working as part of the organisations Managed Networks Division and act a pivotal part of the successful establishment of a brace of new technology solutions for the client.
To be successful you will ideally have the following experience:
- Looking for a Network implementation manager or Technical Project Manager with networks background
- As many of the following technologies as possible: WAN, LAN, Wifi, Voice, Cisco equipment, Juniper, Blockade
- Should have experience of managing off shore teams - by skype/phone
- Very strong communication skills
- MS project experience and excel experience
To apply please contact Patrick at Project People on (0117) 9087000 or attach your CV in response to this ad- alternatively please e-mail me direct on Patrick.Mcnamara@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.