1st-2nd Line Support
1st/2nd Line Support
Our client who are a leading Cloud, IT Solutions and managed service provider are looking for a 1st/2nd Line Support urgently for their team based in Huntingdon on a permanent basis.
- Provide 1st / 2nd line technical support to customers including server, desktop and networking infrastructure.
- To record all calls to ensure accurate information about the client's systems is maintained and available to other support personnel and account managers.
- Escalate issues in line with guidance.
- To work with other support staff to build knowledge and skills pertinent to the sites supported.
- To take a proactive approach to customer IT systems to ensure problems are avoided and the longer term development of the customer IT systems are considered.
- To be able to work autonomously with minimal supervision.
- To be able to manage demanding users on customer sites who have high expectations.
- To be able to communicate technical issues and concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Work together with your Line Manager to develop and enhance your knowledge and skill sets.
- There may be a requirement to provide cover to other customer sites when absence by other engineers dictates.
Qualifications and Preferred Skills
Good working knowledge of:
- MS Windows Server 2008/2012 (R2) /2016
- MS Windows Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- MS Exchange 2007 / 2010 /2012
- MS Office 2010 / 0365
- Proven Customer service skills.
If this role sounds of interest to you and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age