DII Deployed Instructor
We are an established, market-leading learning and communications company, and are responsible for the delivery of a number of programmes within defence. We create and deliver inspirational and engaging award winning learning solutions.
We currently have a vacancy for a technical instructor to increase our pool of trainers within our defence business.
We are seeking people who have experience of some or all of the following:
• Technical training delivery to a military audience
• Experience of working with JSP 822 conformant courseware
• Delivering blended learning solutions
• Technical knowledge of Local Area Network set-up and maintenance
• Knowledge of Windows Server Administration, VMware ESX, SharePoint, ideally with Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer qualification, and/or employment at 3rd line support
It is essential that you have the following:
- Extensive experience of training technical subjects in a military environment.
- Will hold, or be suitable for acquiring, MoD security clearance at SC level.
- DBS Clearance
- Hold Level 4 Teaching in the Lifelong Learning sector (CTTS) or a higher teaching qualification.
We’re looking for self-motivated, flexible and enthusiastic people that are able to confidently deliver face-to-face training. The role will:
- Predominantly be in the Portsmouth area, though opportunities will arise for ship visits.
- Require manual handling of equipment.
Please note this is a contract position, 5 - 29 months, full time.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
More searches like this
- Central Government DBS Contract £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Portsmouth
- Defence DBS Contract £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Portsmouth
- Information Technology DBS Contract £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Portsmouth
- Public Sector DBS Contract £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Portsmouth
- Training DBS Contract £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Portsmouth