Senior Build Engineer - DV
Senior Build Engineer - DV Clearance
I am currently Senior Build Engineer on an intial 3month contract based in Reading. This is working on a DV cleared site for one of the UK's largest IT service providers
The Senior Support Engineer will be responsible for the building and commissioning of the ED Nodes up to handover to the customer and for the maintenance and upgrades to the delivered system.
- DV clearance
- In-depth knowledge of VMware Virtualisation (ESXi), Windows 2008 server (AD), Windows Vista
- A detailed knowledge of Active Directory is essential
- Team player, good communication skills, an ability and desire to acquire and share knowledge.
- A broad understanding of all MS Server products including; Exchange Server, IIS, Basic networking topologies
- Good communications & documentation skills and the ability to interface with management and customers at all levels
- Motivated self-starter able to effectively manage their time.
- Possess sound problem solving ability and ownership of problem resolution
- Experience of deploying and supporting Defence IT infrastructures.
Desirable Skills Required:
- Scripting Skills - Powershell
- Lumension Sanctuary server
- Radia operator experience
- Borland Application suite (Star Team & Quality Centre)
- Microsoft Exchange Messaging experience
If you have any interest please give me a call on 02076541422 or email me at Abdullah.Rajput@Lorien.co.uk
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age