Technical Architect/Functional SAP MDG/Master Data Governance
Technical Solution Architect/Functional Lead SAP MDG (Master Data Governance) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 montha rolling contract, to be based in Bracknell, Berkshire.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Execution of master data vision and strategy; processes and tools for the project.
- Drive continuous improvement of data governance and data maintenance processes for implementing countries/entities
- Develop processes, tools and integration for Master Data Processes to support the project including data cleansing and data validation.
- Mapping of Master Data and integration from the legacy environment to the target environment
- Serve as key team member for the SAP implementation project representing data initiatives globally
- Extensive SAP master data/integration related experience
- Has participated in at least two large information transformation engagements
- Ability to present and technical or new concepts across multiple levels of a global organisation
- Experience managing or executing data cleansing, data mapping, and data governance areas, preferably in an SAP environment as well as integration across complex ERP landscapes
- Knowledge/experience of interfacing SAP with legacy systems
- A working knowledge of SAP MM or SD modules, and experience with SAP Activate Methodology
- Experience of SAP MDG, BO/DS, LSMW/SQL, PI/PO, Web Methods, HCI.
- Experience working with offshore/remote teams
- Experience with implementing an S4/HANA and/or a multi-tiered SAP environment
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.