Intelligence Analyst, Permanent, London
Servoca Resourcing Solutions are looking for an experienced Intelligence Analyst with extensive statistical experience to work for one of our Private Clients based in London.
The Intelligence Analyst will work closely with the Intelligence Manager to primarily establish the Regulatory Intelligence Unit and deliver data insights that drive operational decisions and direct resources. You will be working as part of a team within the Regulatory Intelligence Unit to produce analytical products that will also inform, direct, drive and task corporate strategy and business planning.
- Provide an understanding of regulatory intelligence risk management, and the strategic and operational impacts and its regulatory functions.
- Drive the development and delivery of a Regulatory Intelligence Unit that contributes to the optimisation of the Employer Link Service and the wider organisation.
- Develop mechanisms for analysing, modelling and reporting relevant employer and healthcare settings risk data to provide intelligence to the organisation.
- Promote the understanding and the development of regulatory intelligence needs within the organisation, both specifically related to employers
- Manage stakeholders and partners and develop effective partnerships to ensure outcomes and benefits for the organisation are realised.
- Undertake complex research and analysis at strategic and operational levels, linking information and intelligence to identify patterns and trends and to identify risks and concerns for directorates and teams.
- Develop and produce analytical products that target resources effectively and efficiently, primarily within the Employer Link Service but with scope for the wider organisation.
- Build effective working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to enable the sharing of data.
- Comply at all times with the requirements of health and safety regulations to ensure their own wellbeing and that of their colleagues.
- Promote and comply with policies on diversity and equality both in the delivery of services and treatment of others.
- Ensure confidentiality at all times, only releasing confidential information obtained during the course of employment to those acting in an official capacity in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and its amendments.
- To have the ability to produce and have the practical experience of producing, strategic and operational intelligence analytical products.
- To have a practical understanding and experience of working with the principles of the National Intelligence Model.
- A good working knowledge of intelligence software (i.e. iBase, Analyst Notebook) and databases.
Qualifications and Experience
- Demonstrable experience of working as an Intelligence analyst in a law enforcement or regulatory environment with analytical training (such as NIAT accredited training).
- Experience in designing, creating, manipulating and extracting data using a variety of tools, specifically SQL.
- Experience in using statistical methodology to make sound judgements on varied and complex data sets.
- Experience in delivering data quality improvements within complex data sets.
- Experience in data validation and analysing large datasets, drawing inferences and presenting them successfully, without losing depth or meaning.
- Experience of promoting/introducing a new process within an organisation.
Pay rate: £37,347pa
Location: Oxford Circus