Senior Manager, Strategic Customer Relationship Management, TRACER Team (Secondment Opportunity)-
The TRACER (Threat and Risk Assessment, Capability Exploration and Research) function is being established within the National Crime Agency (NCA) ) to support the development of specialist digital investigative capabilities. TRACER has two primary functions: Threat and Opportunity Management (ThaOM) and Strategic Customer Relationship Management (SCRM).
The following roles have been created to work with the SCRM lead to act as a single point of contact for a subset of TRACER’s strategic partners, under the overall management of the SCRM Lead.
As part of the TRACER function, responsible for coordinating engagement across the Communications Data (CD) and Lawful Intercept (LI) partnership customers. To ensure that customers are content with the provision of national CD/LI services; they are adequately prepared for the adoption of new national services and their strategic requirement set is reflected within the CD LI service portfolio.
Significant travel within the UK will be required
Essential at Entry:
Ability to obtain DV STRAP clearance
Desirable at Entry:
Digital Investigations training or equivalent experience
Operational Policing or Law Enforcement experience in a covert environment.
Management / Leadership trained or ability/potential to achieve pass marking.
We'll assess you against these competencies during the selection process:
- Behaviour 1: Communication
- Behaviour 2: Teamwork and Partnership
- Behaviour 3: Personal Accountability
- Behaviour 4: Negotiating and Influencing
- Behaviour 5: Innovation
- Technical Criteria 1: Detailed understanding of how law enforcement obtains and uses information related to the digital communications of persons of interest; and understanding of the value this provides to operations.
- Technical Criteria 2: Building and maintaining relationships
- Technical Criteria 3: Experience of the identification and documentation of strategic change drivers and readiness in organisations, including capability audits and impact assessments.
Civil Service pension schemes may be available for successful candidates.
Things you need to know Security
Successful candidates must meet the security requirements before they can be appointed. The level of security needed is developed vetting.
Successful candidates will be expected to have a medical.
Candidates will be subject to UK immigration requirements as well as Civil Service nationality rules.
If you're applying for a role requiring security clearance please be aware that foreign or dual nationality is not an automatic bar. However certain posts may have restrictions which could affect those who do not have sole British nationality or who have personal connections with certain countries outside the UK.
Open to UK nationals only.
Candidates in their probationary period are eligible to apply for vacancies within this department.
Working for the Civil Service
The Civil Service Code sets out the standards of behaviour expected of civil servants.
We recruit by merit on the basis of fair and open competition, as outlined in the Civil Service Commission's recruitment principles.
The Civil Service embraces diversity and promotes equality of opportunity. There is a guaranteed interview scheme (GIS) for candidates with disabilities who meet the minimum selection criteria.
Grade & Role Title: G2 - Senior Manager, Strategic Customer Relationship Management, TRACER Team, Intelligence Collection, Intelligence Command.
Vacancy Reference Number: HP1738101HG
Open to: Chief Inspectors and Superintendents on Secondment. Loan opportunity for Civil Servants or secondment for External Staff on a lateral or promotional basis
Location: Flexible - with regular travel to London
Closing Date: Midday Monday 23rd October 2017
Generic Role Profile Number: RP12552
Number of Positions: x3
Salary: Where existing Civil Servants apply on loan to the NCA at the equivalent grade or promotion Civil Service pay principles will apply. If applying on secondment from another organisation the salary offered will be a salary match within the NCA Grade 2 pay band £52,008- £66,822 or the base of NCA Grade 2, whichever is greater.
More searches like this
- Central Government SC Contract £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Nationwide
- Defence SC Contract £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Nationwide
- Digital Forensics SC Contract £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Nationwide
- Information Technology SC Contract £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Nationwide
- Intelligence SC Contract £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Nationwide