Babcock is the UK's leading engineering support services organisation employing over 28,000 people across the world. Babcock offer a hugely diverse number of career options.
Babcock Property Consultancy
SURVEYORS WITH UTILITIES EXPERIENCE
Hamilton (Glasgow), Wetherby (Leeds), Birmingham, Crewe and Wallington (Croydon)
Babcock Property Consultancy, part of the Babcock International Group, is a leading specialist property team with an outstanding reputation for providing advice and expertise to a number of Utility Clients across the UK. Due to continued success, we have opportunities for Surveyors in the Hamilton, Wetherby, Birmingham, Crewe and Wallington regions.
The roles involve a diverse workload which will include:
- Landlord and Tenant matters
- Site Acquisitions and Disposals
- Wayleaves and Easements
- Statutory & Non-Statutory Consents
- Site Access for Engineering Works
- Project Liaison with Client & Construction Teams
- Compensation negotiations and claims
- Property Valuations
The successful applicants will:
- Be MRICS (or similar) qualified, preferably a Registered Valuer, with 2 years suitable PQE and have management experience (for Senior Roles)
- Have a rural or general practice background, ideally with experience in the utilities sector
- Be a team player with the ability to work on your own initiative
- Have good attention to detail along with strong IT and report writing skills
- Be familiar with CAD & GIS systems and on-line applications
- Be at ease communicating effectively with clients and stakeholders
In return we offer competitive rates of pay, comprehensive benefits and excellent career development opportunities.
The successful candidate will be required to pass a Drug & Alcohol screening
All applications should be made online. If you experience difficulties please click here Recruitment correspondence is normally by email so please check your email account and spam folder regularly.