Management Trainer - BMW
Babcock International Group is currently looking to appoint a Management Trainer to work onsite at our Prestigious Clients' training academy, BMW, based in Reading. The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery, design, development and maintenance of BMW management training in line with ILM qualifications including - Performance Management.
The ideal candidate for this role will be passionate about Learning & Development with previous experience delivering line management training in line with ILM qualifications.
- Delivery and design of Line Management courses
- Liaise in partnership with the Customer to identify training needs within the clients' Network
- Respond to changing customer needs by providing timely and effective training solutions
- Work in partnership with coaches, trainers assessors and actors to deliver effective training
- Experience in Learning & Development delivering Management and/or Sales Training
- Passionate about cars is highly desired
- Experience in project delivery from conception to implementation
Offers of employment are normally subject to satisfactory references and any other required pre-employment checks. In certain circumstances, successful applicants will need to satisfy security clearance requirements.
Babcock is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Please apply using the button below.
Please include a detailed CV with a full work history. Please also ensure you provide an explanation for any gaps in employment.
Due to the high level of response we normally receive, if you have not heard from us within 4 weeks please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.