Police Staff Investigator
2 days left
- Job Type
Servoca Resourcing Solutions are looking for a Staff Investigator for City of London Police.
- You will work on your own caseload where you will be responsible for investigating and prosecuting bribery offences taking these investigations through to the court process whilst undertaking the necessary pre-trial and disclosure issues that arise
- You will also be expected to contribute to delivery across Prevent, Prepare and Protect strands, professionally engaging with partners by attending relevant case conferences and court trials.
- Previous experience of working as an Investigator in fraud investigations and liaison with International partners
- Experience in the legislative process for obtaining evidence from international partners via letters of request.
- Experience in presenting complex cases to the CPS and taking such cases through the court process.
- Experience in CPIA rules and processes.
- Good organisational skills
- Full Driving Licence
- An understanding of the UK Bribery Act 2010
- Previous experience of working with other agencies
- Good IT skills
- Previous experience of working on asset recovery proceedings (either civil or criminal)
Pay Rate: £26.68 (Umbrella)
Location: Guild Hall
Contract length: Until March 2018
Apply for Police Staff Investigator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- £60,000 - £69,999 Contract NPPV Intelligence jobs in London (Central)
- £60,000 - £69,999 Contract NPPV Policing jobs in London (Central)
- £60,000 - £69,999 Contract NPPV Counter Terrorism jobs in London (Central)
- £60,000 - £69,999 Contract NPPV Investigation jobs in London (Central)
- £60,000 - £69,999 Contract NPPV Surveillance jobs in London (Central)