Senior Business Development Manager - Consultancy Services
Job Role: Senior Business Development Manager
Location: Hampshire with Travel Expected
Salary/Rate: Excellent Salary!
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: Willing to Undergo Security Clearance
Senior Business Development Manager - Permanent - Hampshire - Excellent Salary!
Our client has a new and exciting opportunity to join the Consultancy Services arm of the business as the Senior Business Development Manager, this role will report directly to the Head of Consultancy Services and will work as part of the Consultancy Services Leadership Team.
The Senior Business Development Manager will work to deliver the objectives of the Consultancy Services business within the business unit. Aligning with Key Account and Project Managers to drive sales & delivery forward within the BU and working with the Practice Area Lead and Business Area Lead to develop core capability and value propositions.
- Consultancy Services sales within the business unit.
- Work with Key Account Managers to identify sales opportunities and manage the pipeline & forecast.
- Develop & report on sales pipeline in the business unit, including making sure the project forecasting system is accurate.
- Provide input to bids within the Business Unit.
- Work with Key Account Managers to develop & maintain up to date sales plan, including stakeholder engagement plans.
- Identify and develop value propositions within market area.
- Ensure all projects are thoroughly documented as case studies.
- Ensure the company is on appropriate commercial frameworks.
Consultancy Services Delivery within BU (Delivery):
- Agree scope, approach and resource requirements for bids.
- Work with Resource Management Team to ensure suitable resources are available and deployed on to projects.
- Oversee and assure all business unit project delivery, in line with Head of Delivery's framework.
- Lead Advisory Services delivery, as appropriate.
- Leadership for Consultancy Services Staff (People Development).
- Top reporting line (point of escalation) for Consultancy Services staff within the business unit.
- Ensure appropriate project objectives are in place for all Consultancy Services staff.
- Represent Consultancy Services staff through the performance development review process, including drafting responses on behalf and as directed by the Business Unit Lead.
- Identifying the requirement for recruitment and upskilling of Consultancy Services staff within the BU.
- Contributing to, and ensure staff within the Business Unit are contributing to the development of new approaches, methods & tools.
- Contributing to the identification of new value propositions and development / exploitation of existing ones for the benefit of customers within the BU.
- Support the monthly forums by preparing content, delivering core skills training, facilitating & encouraging participation from the Advisory Services community.
The successful candidate will need to have previous proven experience in a similar role, relevant domain knowledge and excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
This position offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including bonus scheme, private medical insurance and pension, along with a whole host of flexible benefits to include childcare vouchers, travel insurance and dental care.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.