Project Planner Opportunities
It's an exciting time to join the Finance and Business Management function at AWE as a Project Planner. AWE is one of the area's largest employers and you would enjoy an excellent work/life balance working a nine day fortnight with a competitive basic salary plus generous holiday entitlement, workplace pension scheme and additional flexible benefits scheme.
Our Project Planners work within the business to deliver the complete planning capability by maintaining the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) and Earned Value Management (EVM) service to projects.
We are interested in hearing from candidates from a variety of industry sectors who may be at different stages of their career. The roles we are looking to recruit into are,
- Assistant Project Planners
- Project Planners
- Senior Project Planners
The skills and experience you will have are;
- An understanding of project management
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to read and interpret charts and spreadsheets
- Knowledge or experience of using best practice planning processes and tools
- Knowledge and understanding of Earned Value Management processes and procedures
- Knowledge and understanding of confidence modelling processes and techniques
AWE is an equal opportunities employer. We value diversity and welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds. We particularly welcome applications from sections of the community which are currently under-represented at AWE, including women, BAME and applicants with disabilities.