International Regional Sales Manager
Job Role: International Regional Sales Manager
Location: Milton Keynes (Working from Home)
Salary/Rate: Up to £65,000
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: DV Clearance
International Regional Sales Manager - Permanent - Milton Keynes (Home Working) - Up to £65,000
Our client is looking for an International Sales Manager who will be responsible for meeting or exceeding the territory's orders budget, discovering new opportunities and customers, while cultivating a relationship and assessing their needs. Once these needs are determined, the successful candidate will be responsible for taking them through the sales process working with the appropriate product line personnel to capture the business.
Additionally, the successful candidate will be responsible for presenting further business opportunities with current customers and supporting existing business. The successful candidate will work closely with the Director of Sales, Europe, territory's sales representatives, authorized distributors and factory personnel to develop a sales funnel to position the region to meet corporate goals. The successful candidate will be required to sell company products.
- Manage and direct day to day sales activities to meet the planned monthly, quarterly and annual regional goals
- Provide support as needed to customers, representatives and product line personnel to develop a robust sales funnel; promote /develop new products and frame the competitive landscape of the territory
- Understand the territory's customers, competitors, markets and capabilities to target new opportunities. Obtain customer feedback for new product idea generation
- Develop and execute account development plans to promote growth within territory
- Develop strong customer relationship by working with product line manager, representatives, distributors and establishing multi-level contacts within the customer's organisation
- Generate opportunity capture plans with product line personnel along with strategies to increase the win probability of significant opportunities
- Provides accurate forecasts and other information in a timely basis as requested
- Provide visit reports
- Provide regular inputs to Corporate Marketing for website updates, promotional material, exhibition/tradeshow support
- Manage representatives to meet sales goals and obtain required administrative information. Review and approve monthly commissions
- Effectively interface with internal personnel, customers and representatives to win new business and process existing business
- Provide weekly updates on New Orders Forecast and Opportunities
- Visit customers in the UK and Internationally
- Ensure all activity complies with the business and SOX compliance requirements
- Provide product training for Reps when required
- Attend Trade Shows as and when required
- Ensure that all Environmental Health and Safety / Company Policies are adhered to at all times
- Be conversant and compliant to the UK Bribery and Corruption Law (Act)
- Continuous Improvement, You will have responsibility to make suggestions on Continuous Improvement within the business; expectations are around 4 a year
- A minimum of a technical engineering degree, ideally with a business focus (but not essential)
- 5 years of RF Microwave engineering experience would be desirable
- Several years' sales and/or customer facing experience such as Application Engineering, ideally within the target customer base
- Radar system knowledge would be advantageous (but not essential)
- UK and International travel will be required
- Must be creative, motivated, disciplined, very hard working and be able to work with minimal supervision Drafting and Presentation of Technical Proposals
- Strong technical and communications skills - able to sell the virtues of our technology/solutions to the customer while understanding and avoiding undue risk
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer visits in the UK and Internationally
You will be required to hold a minimum of DV security clearance. If you do not hold an active DV clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.