1 day left
- Job Type
Job Role: Quality Manager
Salary/Rate: Up to £41,000
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: SC or DV Clearance
Quality Manager - Permanent - Gloucestershire - Up to £41,000
Our client is looking for a Quality Manager who will take a lead on the management and improvement of all quality issues ensuring the business has robust quality management system. The successful candidate will liaise with members of the Operations team as part of Supply Chain Improvements, Supplier benchmarking and Supplier Audits.
The successful candidate will liaise with other members of the management team to develop and implement initiatives that deliver continuous improvement of all areas within SST. To lead on all BSI matters.
- Management of the Quality Assurance Department
- Gathering and analysis of Quality data including measurements of vendors, in-process, final inspection, test data and field complaints/issues
- Provide senior staff with Quality related feedback during staff meetings and through a comprehensive monthly quality report
- Liaison with customers and suppliers over quality related issues
- Maintenance and improvement of the Quality Management System - currently based on BS EN ISO 9001:2008
- Review, update and maintain internal QMS audit programme
- Host and assist BSI assessor during six monthly assessments of QMS and generation of corrective action plans where required. (Similarly for customer audits of SST)
- Generation of customer specific quality plans
- Enforce and champion Standard processes for the delivery of high quality product and services to our customers in line with all applicable legislation and company directives.
- Maintenance of corporate records e.g. ESD, calibration, change control
- Lead on Health and safety matters
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as required by management
- Continuous Improvement, You will have responsibility to make suggestions on Continuous Improvement within the business; expectations are around 4 a year.
- BSI Lead auditor (desirable)
- Experience of mechanical and/or electronic production and assembly.
- Experience of people management
- Experience of Lean Manufacturing
- Experience of designing and implementing change programs for CI
- Experience in mechanical or electronic assembly.
- Comprehensive knowledge of quality standards and systems .
- Understanding of the causes of static and its effect on circuitry (ESD).
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office Suite in particular Excel/Word.
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently under minimum supervision.
- 40 hours per week.
- 25 days holiday.
- Pension scheme 3% employee/ 6% employer.
You will be required to hold a minimum of SC security clearance. If you do not hold an active SC clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.
Apply for Quality Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly