SAS Subject Matter Expert - Security Cleared
SAS Subject Matter Expert - Security Cleared to SC level
My client is a global IT service provider and they are looking for SAS SME for an initial 5 month contract position. The successful candidate will have current valid SC clearance.
Job purpose & accountabilities:
- Lead on the engineering and deployment of a SAS 9.4 Grid into FAST-DA consistently across all environments
- Provide low level design and deployment documentation (input into iDES and an iGuide)
- Train and educate other FAST-DA team members in the deployment process
- Input into Test Strategy and Test plan and execution
- Document the SAS administration and support processes that my clients SAS infrastructure service team need to operate, and knowledge transfer to the team
- Ensure deployment is fit for live operation and procedures and maintenance routines are documented for future use
- Contribute to cross supplier meetings with the end client where required
- SAS 9.4 Grid implementation, administration and support
- Senior consultant-level skills in stakeholder management, planning and project delivery
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.