- Job Type
Exciting PERMANENT Materials Manager position based in Hampshire!!!
About the company:
Our client is a newly established Maintenance and Repair Organisation (MRO) at based near Alton, in Hampshire. And due to an extensive expansion program they are seeking a Materials Manager to join their growing team.
As a Materials Manager you will be joining our client at a very exciting time. They have over 60 years of engineering excellence and have established themselves as the partner of choice for Boeing aircraft maintenance and repair in the UK and Europe.
The Materials Manager will report to the Engineering Support Manager and will be responsible for leading the Stores and Purchasing functions, ensuring compliance with Company procedures and authority requirements whilst embracing and supporting the cultural and procedural transformation which is essential to making a relevant, respected MRO that is fit for the modern world, fast.
The successful candidate would need to demonstrate the appropriate skills, knowledge and experience of a similar role which includes:
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role within a Part 145 MRO environment
- Excellent knowledge of EASA, CAA and FAA requirements relating to purchasing and stores within a Part 145 MRO environment.
- Experience of, and ability to, provide effective leadership to teams
- Proven track record of delivering business efficiencies whilst maintaining quality and attention to detail.
- An understanding of the process to Import and Export Aircraft
- Experience of dealing with HMRC customs processes
- Experience of Envision (Rusada) software would be an advantage
The role is offered on a full-time basis with normal working hours being 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Aeropeople are a leading dedicated Aerospace and Autosport technical services provider specialising in the recruitment of permanent and temporary staff. With our heritage firmly embedded in the Aerospace industry, we ensure the highest levels of expertise and commitment not only our customers but in placing our permanent & temporary staff.
With our head office in Cambridge, support offices throughout the UK and offices in Germany, UAE and Italy, Aeropeople are best placed to service your career aspirations.
To see our full list of current vacancies, training courses, latest news or to find out any further information about Aeropeople please call the Recruitment team on 01223 373333 or visit our website www.aeropeople.com
Apply for Materials Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly