National Security Lead
Job Role: National Security Lead
Location: Hampshire (with travel expected)
Salary/Rate: Excellent Salary
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: DV Clearance or willing to undergo
National Security Lead - Permanent - Hampshire - Excellent Salary
- Be a trusted advisor to clients across a number of engagements.
- Will lead consulting delivery for the National Security Business Unit accountable to both the National Security Business Unit Lead and Head of Consulting for delivery excellence.
- Oversee and assure all Business Unit Consulting project delivery.
- Work with Key Account Managers (KAMs) to identify new sales opportunities.
- Provide consulting expertise to bids within the Business Unit.
- Identify and develop consulting value propositions within National Security by working closely with the Business Area Lead.
- Identify recruitment and upskilling requirements for consulting staff within the BU against project demand and strategic growth.
- Working with Consulting Practice Area Lead, contribute to, and ensure staff within the BU are contributing to the development of new consulting approaches, methods and tools.
- Working with Consulting Business Area Lead, contribute to the identification of new value propositions and development / exploitation of existing ones for the benefit of customers within the BU.
- Support the monthly consulting forums by preparing content, delivering core skills training, facilitating & encouraging participation from the consulting community.
- Previous national security experience.
- Previous experience within law enforcement.
- Demonstrable experience in a senior role within consultancy or advisory services capacity / business.
- The successful candidate will have a strong personal brand as a trusted advisor within the National Security Sector, with at least 10 years' experience in Technical and/or Business Consulting.
Our client has a new and exciting opportunity to join the Consultancy Business Area as the Consulting Lead for their National Security Business Unit. This role will report directly to the Head of Consulting and will work as part of both the Consulting and National Security Leadership Teams. The National Security Consulting Lead will help deliver the objectives of the consulting business within the National Security Business.
You will be required to hold a minimum of DV security clearance, or would be willing to undergo. If you do not hold an active DV clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.