BI / BO Developer - Uxbridge - Contract - IN SCOPE IR35
Our client, within the public sector, are recruiting for a BI / BO Developer to join the team on a contract basis.
BI / BO Developer Role:
This is a key role in the design, programming, integration, testing, documentation and maintenance of new or amended software systems within agreed development and security standards and processes; the BI / Business Objects Developer will translate requirements into workable programming code, and maintain and develop programmes for use in the business.
BI / BO Developer Experience Required:
- Business Intelligence experience using Business Objects on Microsoft SQL Server technology stack.
- Experience creating dashboards, universes and complex reports and is comfortable creating SSIS packages and Data Marts.
- Experience administrating the Business Objects server
- Comfortable with SAP upgrades and patching
- Familiarity with Liquid Logic system (Protocol) would be an advantage
- Experience in developing ETL processes and datawarehousing
If you have the necessary experience for the position of BI / BO Developer please submit your CV asap as this role is of an urgent nature.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age