Servoca Resourcing Solutions are looking for an MIR Reader Receiver for the Independent Police Complaints Commission based in Warrington.
The Independent Police Complaints Commission exists to investigate complaints fairly and thoroughly. The IPCC has the power to initiate, carry out and oversee investigations. We are also responsible for monitoring the way complaints are handled by local police forces. Investigators within the Independent Police Complaints Commission can expect to work in a progressive and dynamic organisation with declared and strong core values. The work will be fulfilling and offer opportunities for personal growth and satisfaction.
- Conduct investigations in accordance with agreed guidelines, including preparing casework and making recommendations for action.
- Prepare papers for submission to the Crown Prosecution Service and to IPCC Commissioners
- Liaise with other agencies and personnel as required.
- Take part in court, misconduct and associated proceedings where necessary
- Any other relevant duties appropriate to the grade as may be required including the participation in the interchange of duties within the Directorate.
- Experience in working as a Reader in an MIR room.
- Experience undertaking the role as a Receiver in an MIR room.
- Experience of directing lines of enquires.
- Experience of making decisions based on analysis of existing and emerging information.
- Engaging effectively with people or groups from different backgrounds, adapting communications styles as appropriate.
- Experience of working effectively in a team environment.
- Experience of using the HOLMES 2 system.
Due to the nature of the investigation we are unable to accept applications from candidates who have served with the following forces; Merseyside, West midlands and North Yorkshire police.
Pay Rate: £31,113 per year
Contract Length: until 31/03/2018
More searches like this
- Intelligence SC Contract £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Warrington
- Policing SC Contract £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Warrington
- Security SC Contract £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Warrington
- Investigation SC Contract £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Warrington
- Surveillance SC Contract £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Warrington