PLM Project Manager
A vacancy for a PLM Project Manager has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Portsmouth.
It is an exciting time to join the Information Management (IM) Team. IM is the Information Technology (IT) business enabler and unique IM Business Partner for Airbus Defence and Space.
As a central function, IM is involved in all business processes and enables technical as well as management careers. IM covers a wide range of state-of-the-art technologies and positions ranging from IT infrastructure, application support to governance or strategic consultancy. Especially for young talents IM offers best conditions for a successful career in an advanced and forward-looking environment.
Working in IM means living global trends (developments) such as digitalization, innovation and a new way of working.
The PLM system (Product Lifecycle Management) is the one of the most critical management information systems, as it is the backbone enabling the end to end follow-up of our space products, from customer requirements to the product delivery.
You will be in charge of delivering solutions, from the business requirements collection to the maintenance in operation.
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognised authorities.
The successful candidate will be subject to UK National Security Clearance in order to undertake related work in accordance with business needs.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
* Contributing to the IM roadmap definition
* Managing technical projects and being in charge of applying GPP methodology (Airbus Defence & Space IM project management methodology
* Collect user requirements from the different business stake holders
* Describing and analyzing the technical and functional requirements in the PLM domain,
* Ensure right use of standard Airbus Defence & Space PLM by the different stake holders and to minimize customization requests
* Actively and efficiently collaborating with the IM security and infrastructure teams,
* Validate that the solution delivered suits the customer's needs
* Provide PLM expertise in order to support the solution
* Support Business during new releases test phases
* Participate to the change m
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
* Engineering degree or Master's degree, in Information Technology,
* Proven experience in the PLM domain,
* Experience in project management,
* Knowledge of the PLM processes, mainly in the PDM & MES (would be a plus ) areas,
* Knowledge of all or parts of the following PLM software solutions : Windchill, Solumina, Mentor, SAP will be appreciate,
* Proven communication and stakeholder management of both internal and external customers,
* Excellent interpersonal skills,
* Team spirit and autonomy,
* Innovation orientated Please apply for this vacancy on line at our careers site (www.jobs.airbusgroup.com) with your CV attached.
-- By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus Group using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus Group.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.