Infrastructure Project Manager (Transition/Deployment/MS)
Infrastructure Project Manager (Transition, Deployment, Transformation, MS Technologies, SOWs) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 months rolling contract, to be based in Staines, Middlesex.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will need experience in at last 3 of these: Programme/project office experience, Consultancy, Transfer projects, Transition projects, Transformation projects, Application development projects, Deployment projects, Research projects
- Must have extensive and recent experience of Statement of Work (SOW) and understanding what the customer wants
- Transition/deployment environment
- Infrastructure environment - Windows, Citrix, Cloud, Virtualisation etc.
- Ensures that all requests are categorised correctly within the process
- Acts as the single point of contact for all project related queries
- Joins the Internal Infrastructure Project Boards
- Works with the Programme Director to manage and control escalations
- Manages key stakeholders
- RAID Management
- Strong negotiation skills and solid commercial acumen
- Excellent communications skills
- Experience of working closely with Programme management and customers
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Prince 2 Practitioner or equivalent
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.