Business Change Manager
Responsibility for providing Business change expertise to the TRACS Extension Change Programme.
Previous Business change experience working in a recruitment, HR environment or similar
- Experience of introducing major business and process change (both cultural and technical) in a complex organisation.
- Develop a clear understanding of the case for change and benefits, and the realisation of these benefits
- Alignment of change activities across the business, including with those delivered by other business areas
- Undertake the development of business change strategies and business change planning (in conjunction with project owners) in line with the programme/change delivery plan
- Work closely with Head of Service Transformation to develop process changes as required, and implement lasting change.
- Where necessary develop and deliver appropriate training, cascade and support material to accompany changes, develop appropriate skill levels and ensure business change is effectively embedded and transitioned over to the account team.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Provide regular reporting and escalate to Head of Service Transformation
- Attend client and internal Governance boards
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with other parties within Capita, including but not limited to Thirty Three, Learning Services and Write Research.
- On completion of change activity ensure successful transition to Account Team
- Establish and maintain relationships with suppliers, where appropriate
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentatio
- Analysis and actioning of risks and issues
- Establish the most appropriate mechanisms and methods to be used to support the roll-out of changes
- Baseline, measure and lead the realisation of business change benefits
- Managing effective change communication with customer at working, management and senior levels
- Perform detailed stakeholder identification and analysis, and develop a clear understanding of the change from stakeholder perspectives
- Implementing stakeholder management, ensuring that appropriate stakeholders are engaged and consulted in a timely fashion.
- Management of business change documentation and reporting
- Source and provide best practice and industry standard examples of business change management and guidance as required
- Persuasive with good influencing skills, ability to build effective relationships across the organisation
- Flexible and result driven approach to planning
- Demonstrable stakeholder management skills
- Good communication and listening skills and the ability to deal with individuals at all levels within an organisation