IT Infrastructure Lead - Security - £55-65k
- Job Type
A leading UK marketing organisation based in North London are seeking an IT Infrastructure Lead to assist in the management of internal IT systems along with leading the IT helpdesk and managing 1st line and 2nd line staff.
You will be responsible for providing all levels of Apple, Windows & Server infrastructure and application support across the user community. You will need to be proficient in Windows, along with Mac and Linux.
Key Responsibilities of the Infrastructure Manager:
* Increasing security posture to decrease threat from cyber attacks
* Support the Infrastructure platforms providing excellent service availability,
* Understand the needs of the business and recommend steps that should be taken to modify the infrastructure as the business dictates.
* Contribute to the implementation of proactive monitoring strategies, including regular checks and maintenance to ensure business continuity
* Seek to eliminate unnecessary costs
* Keep abreast of IT industry changes and recommend the implementation of appropriate advancements
Required Experience of the Infrastructure Manager:
* A minimum of 5 years in a similar role
* Experience in increasing security posture to decrease threat from cyber attacks
* Experience with SAN storage infrastructures + snapshots (pref NetApp)
* Multi-platform skills - Windows, Linux + Mac
* ISO27001 exposure
* Experience of managing, monitoring + troubleshooting Exchange (DAG/CAS), IIS (C#/HTTPS), SQL (AAG/OLAP) and Active Directory in an enterprise environment
* Experience with telephony (Lync 2010 + Avaya SIP/ISDN)