Business Change Manager - ELIGIBLE FOR DV CLEARANCE
- Minimum 5 years' working in a Business Change arena.
- Experience of introducing a major business and process change (both cultural and technical) in a complex organisation.
- Develop a clear understanding of the case for change and benefits, and the realisation of these benefits.
- Alignment of change activities across the business, including those delivered by other business areas.
- Release own communications on the business change of the project.
- Develop business change strategies and business change planning (in conjunction with project owners) in line with the programme delivery plan.
- Work closely with Project and Programme Managers to develop process changes, and embed lasting change.
- Develop and deliver appropriate training, cascade and support material to accompany changes, develop appropriate skill levels and ensure business change is effectively embedded and communicate these changes.
- Establish the most appropriate mechanisms and methods to be used to support the implementation of changes.
- Assist Programme and Project Managers to plan and put in place the mechanisms to deliver and sustain the changes amongst the project.
- Baseline, measure and coordinate the realisation of business change benefits.
- Manage effective change communication with your customer, management and senior levels.
- Perform detailed stakeholder identification and analysis, and develop a clear understanding of the change from stakeholder perspectives.
- Implement stakeholder management, ensuring that appropriate stakeholders are engaged and consulted in a timely fashion.
- Management of business change documentation and reporting.
- Source and provide best practice and industry standard examples of business change management and guidance as required.
- Persuasive and good influencing skills, ability to build effective relationship across the organisation.
- Flexible and result driven approach to planning.
- Demonstrable stakeholder management skills.