Asset Management Project Manager
Asset Management Project Manager, Victoria & Bracknell, - 3 Month Contract
My client is one of the largest private (Employee Owned) companies in the UK and has been in business for around 150 years. They work across multiple sectors and are currently looking to take on an Asset Management Project Manager to join their well-established company.
The key skills my client is looking for in the Asset Management Project Manager include:
- Be able to both, shape projects from conception and pick up inflight projects managing through to successful completion.
- Have excellent stakeholder management skills with a proven capability to converse with people with a range of technical capabilities
- Be able to effectively manage and engage with technical architecture and delivery teams
- Have strong written skills, in order to produce project documentation including project mandates, business cases etc
- Take a proactive approach to risk management, providing clear mitigation strategies.
- Be a self-starter, and require minimal guidance in achieving a successful delivery within tight timescales
- Be delivery focused, ensuring projects are delivered successfully on time and within budget
- Be able to manage all project governance including project financials, risks & issues, etc
- Be able to work with teams both onsite and offsite
The key experience and knowledge required will include:
- Delivering asset management capabilities, including CMDB deployments and system integration
- The provision of the process' and services' associated in delivering asset management solutions for:
- IT Infrastructure, i.e. hardware & software components
- The deployment of technical operational management solutions
- Have worked within estates comprising of both Windows and Linux
- Experience in large scale transformation programmes
- Experience in working with both in-house and external teams
This is a contract role for the Asset Management Project Manager working for a Top company on a global scale. To apply to the Asset Management Project Manager please send a CV or call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age