Pre Sales Solution Architect
Pre Sales Solution Architect
Our client who are an IT Support and Managed Service Provider are looking for a Pre Sales Solution Architect to join their team on a permanent basis. This role will be split between the clients Huntingdon office, Home and Customer sites.
The Pre Sales Solution Architect is expected to maintain broad IT knowledge and demonstrate subject matter expertise in one or more of the following areas:
- Data Centre solutions
- Cloud solutions
- End user computing
- Cyber security
The role is responsible for the technical components of design documents and should also have a good understanding of the commercial impact on our client and the customer. The SA should focus on providing the best value for the customer whilst maximising the revenue opportunity for our client.
- Broaden the scope of engagement by understanding the customer's business, existing IT estate and market trends to identify appropriate solutions to drive product and managed service revenue
- Build and nurture relationships on multiple levels within the company's client portfolio including where appropriate white-boarding presentations or workshops to inform technology roadmaps and designs
- Build and maintain good relationships with the company's key partners; attend and support vendor and joint events including delivering breakout or round-table sessions on relevant topics
- Assist the Sales Team in developing their understanding and knowledge of technology to identify and qualify new opportunities
- Mitigate risk by ensuring the recommended solutions are fit for purpose and complementary to existing solutions and within the company's capability
- Play a prominent role in responding to RFIs, RFPs, ITTs etc.
- Champion new and innovative technologies into the company that provide good market opportunity
- Utilise standard templates, document repositories and processes in the production of pre-sales collateral, providing feedback to assist with continuous improvement of internal processes, templates and procedures
- Demonstrable experience in IT in a design or consultative capacity
- Proven infrastructure design capabilities (HLD and LLD)
- Experience of IT Managed Services and associated frameworks such as ITIL
- Domain knowledge of Cloud solutions and best practices
- Domain knowledge of SANs, Enterprise, Networking
- Recognised vendor accreditation's with vendors such as Microsoft, Citrix, NetApp, HPE, VMware, Sophos, Mimecast, Nutanix
- Experience of security products, solutions and regulatory / compliance requirements
- Possess a broad range of skills from traditional OS and application, and networks, storage and interoperability
If this role sounds of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age