SAP HR Payroll Functional Consultant -Success Factors/Utilities
SAP HR Payroll Functional Consultant (Success Factors/Utilities) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 2 months rolling contract, to be based in Worthing, West Sussex.
Responsibilities and Skills
- Candidate will be the customer liaison between offshore delivery team and the client
- Must have recent and extensive experience of dealing with offshore teams as the successful applicant will be working heavily with the offshore team to coordinate & assist with changes.
- Must have strong experience at building relationship
- Good technical background in SAP HR/Payroll
- Must have extensive and recent implementation and support experience of SAP UK HR Payroll over a variety of clients.
- Experience within the Utilities sector is desirable and experience of or exposure to Success Factors would also be an advantage although not essential.
- Experienced in working with customer business to understand requirements and to drive improvements in HR processes implemented to deliver business benefits.
- Experience in functional specification definition and all other aspects of the SAP project lifecycle required in order to deploy successful changes to a customer's landscape.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world.
Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.