- Job Type
Role: CIRT Analyst
Location: South West
Clearance: SC / DV
CND are looking for Incident Response specialists to join a team conducting intelligence led, forensic investigations. The incident response team will require an in depth understanding around Host Based Intrusion Detection Systems and the ability to take the initiative when responding to events. Up to date knowledge of current attack methods is crucial where responding to compromised assets will be conducted both remotely and by rapid deployment.
- Incident analysis from Host Based Intrusion Detection Systems
- Bringing fresh ideas to the on-going development of the incident response function
- Rapid response to customers comprised assets
- Up to date knowledge and continued research of the latest tools, techniques and procedures within Incident Response
- In depth analysis and management from Network Based Intrusion Detection Systems
- Strong understanding of Firewalls, IDS, Routers and Security Appliances for generating Security Events
- Skilled in using a number of Security tools (Vulnerability Assessment, Anti-Virus, Protocol Analysis, Anti-Spyware, etc)
- Ability to use tools such as EnCase, Access-Data or X-Ways for host based forensic investigations
- Using both network, log and host data to produce compromise assessments
- Confidence in articulating technical details to a non-technical audience
- Detection experience such as Bro, SNORT or Suricata
- Ability to conduct packet level analysis
- Experienced in coding and scripting languages
- Some travel may be required for certain incidents
- Must be eligible for UK Security Clearance
- Certifications in any relevant security qualifications such as GIAC as desirable
Candidates must hold valid UK Security Clearance or be able to attain the level of Clearance specified.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter outlining your suitability, salary requirements and availability to roles@CNDLtd.com.
In line with Asylum & Immigration Legislation, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the EU. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. Furthermore, in view of the nature of the work, all potential employees will undergo stringent reference and identity checks.
CND Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for CIRT Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly