Role: Test Analyst
Location: Bath, Somerset
Clearance: SC (must be eligible, if not currently cleared)
CND are partnering a national software solution provider who develop and deliver a variety of end to end software packages for both private and public-sector clients.
They offer an innovative working environment where the best technology is used to achieve their goals. As a company, they offer significant benefits to ensure their employees are very well looked after and continue to develop professionally.
- Overall design and execution of test scripts for both web and mobile applications to the highest quality standards.
- Assist in delivering new focus on automated testing
- End to end reporting/tracking of defects
- Stakeholder management with end user training
- Extensive manual testing experience (web)
- Good automated testing experience (web)
- Configuration of application lifecycle management system
- Experience of working in a controlled environment – with documented QA standards up to date
- Experience of engaging a technical and non-technical audience
- Manual/automated mobile app testing
- Release management
To apply please send a CV and covering letter outlining your suitability, salary requirements and availability to roles@CNDLtd.com.
In line with Asylum & Immigration Legislation, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the EU. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. Furthermore, in view of the nature of the work, all potential employees will undergo stringent reference and identity checks.
CND Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.