Servoca Resourcing Solutions are looking for an Intelligence Officer to work on CEOP Investigations team for the National Crime Agency based in London.
The CEOP Peer to Peer Team is at the beginning of a three month pilot project on an intelligence tool in which they are committed to producing a significant number of intelligence disseminations relating to high risk CSEA offenders.
- An intelligence officer is someone who has the required skill to set and enable us to produce the intelligence packages necessary to meet our obligations both on this project and on our other work streams.
- The role requirement will be the ability to access peer to peer intelligence systems and develop intelligence packages for dissemination to police forces or internally to NCA operational officers from the information available.
- Intelligence officers on the team need to be able to submit RIPA applications on communications data in order to identify the offenders involved. The intelligence needs to be developed through both open source research and access to other intelligence systems such as PND. The completed intelligence package then needs to be disseminated for enforcement action on a 3x5x2 form.
- Have the ability to access and create CETS records.
- Conduct PNC and PND intelligence checks and complete open source research on named suspects.
Pay Rate: £19.33 (Umbrella)
Contract Length: 3 Months
More jobs like this
- £50,000 - £59,999 Contract NPPV Central Government jobs in London (Central)
- £50,000 - £59,999 Contract NPPV Intelligence jobs in London (Central)
- £50,000 - £59,999 Contract NPPV Management / Executive jobs in London (Central)
- £50,000 - £59,999 Contract NPPV Policing jobs in London (Central)
- £50,000 - £59,999 Contract NPPV Security jobs in London (Central)