Product Security Engineer
Product Security Engineer - Permanent - Surrey - £55,000 - £65,000 per annum
As a Product Security Engineer, the successful candidate will be liaising with stakeholders, influencing engineering design, producing documentation in support of accreditation, providing advice and guidance to shape technical solutions and supporting embedding our client's security culture across the business.
This role will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to contribute to the wider product security function delivering training, presenting and improve processes.
This role will require regular business travel to customer sites both in the UK and Overseas.
- Designing and shaping the technical security architecture of a number of strategically important products to ensure they are secure by design
- Liaising with the system accreditor(s) and stakeholders, managing expectations and ensuring that security requirements are met and risk is reduced to acceptable level
- Determining security principles for the project solution to work within
- Ensuring project security is in place including arrangements between suppliers, partners and for reference rigs
- Supporting product security function activities and growth
- CCP qualifications or experience of competencies of practitioner level in 'Security & Information Risk Advisor' and/or Senior IA Architect role would be an advantage
- Technical experience:
- Experience of security features - Identification, Firewalls etc.
- Network or server configuration experience
- Experience of or working in product security (particularly if working with UK/NATO/International standards) would be an advantage
- Experience gained as an IT or network engineer, or experience in cyber security would be beneficial
The successful candidate will have good attention to detail specifically when working on technical documents, following given standards. The successful candidate will be confident in challenging stakeholders as needed.
You will be required to hold a minimum of SC security clearance. If you do not hold an active DV/SC clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.
Job Role: Product Security Engineer
Salary/Rate: £55,000 - £65,000 per annum
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: SC or DV Clearance