Cyber Security Concept Developer - CIS/IAM/Identity/Access
Cyber Security Concept Developer - Contract - The Netherlands - Market Rates
Our client has three opportunities available for Cyber Security Concept Developers in The Netherlands which require current NATO SECRET clearance.
Skills, Competencies and Toolset Knowledge:
- Experience in concept development and validation
- Experience with cyber security architecture development
- Experience in requirements management and system design of cyber security systems
- Experience in implementation of CIS Security capabilities in an operational environment
- Deep knowledge in cryptographic technologies and associated key management infrastructures
- Deep knowledge Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Deep knowledge in assessment of state of CIS Security, including risk management
- The successful candidate is expected to possess expert knowledge in their discipline with considerable experience
- The candidate must have been a lead engineer on large and complex projects or have been responsible for significant research work
The successful candidates must be able to perform effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision on any & all of the following tasks:
- Provide technical and professional guidance as well as contributions in the concept, development and execution of scientific and engineering projects in the area of Cyber Security
- These contributions will include, but are not limited to, researching, experimenting, and prototyping
- Develop CIS Security business case strategies and implementation plans
- Provide technical support to capability implementation
- Planning and execution of technical and scientific Programmes of Work
- Develop and present scientific, engineering and technical information suitable for official meetings and high quality publications
Essential Certifications and Graduations:
- The successful candidate will hold a Personal Security Clearance (PSC) at least to level of NATO SECRET and a degree equivalent to at least Master degree (preferably in Computer Science and/or Information Security)
- If such an educational level has not been attained, extensive or unique knowledge or experience is required
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £300!
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.