Penetration Tester CREST or TIGER or SANS GPEN or GXPN
Penetration Tester - Contract - Belgium - CREST or TIGER or SANS GPEN or GXPN
This role will require the successful candidate to perform a high amount of penetration tests in short time scales (almost one per week where you will need to provide detailed analysis).
All of these have to be made with high precision and using various technologies (which requires a wide and detailed knowledge of many IT areas). Pressure for each of tests is very high because of the risk placed in case of any vulnerability missed (especially at the operational level, e.g. ISAF scope application).
- 3-4 years as a full-time Penetration Tester
- Hands-on experience in script development related to penetration testing activities
- Experience in testing cryptographic implementations
- Up to date with latest penetration testing tools and technologies
- Ability to conduct penetration testing techniques, exploitation and post-exploitation
- Ability to define and scope penetration testing requirements
- Strong knowledge in Web application penetration testing
- Strong knowledge in Network penetration testing
- Source Code assessment skills in multiple language such as C, C#, PHP, ASP, Java etc.
- Teamwork and adaptability with high integrity and work ethics; and a good communicator
- Certified CHECK team member/leader or equivalent (CREST or TIGER or SANS GPEN or GXPN)
- Published security research/vulnerabilities (possibly with CVE attribution) or winner of CTF/bug bounty programs
- Tools Development (shell scripting, Python, Ruby, etc.)
- Social Engineering skills
- Exploit development experience and ability to defeat protection mechanisms
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £300!
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.