NATO Cleared - Project Manager - IT Security - Cyber - Infosec
Project Manager - NATO Security Clearance - Cyber Infosec - Up to €60 Per Hour
Our client is seeking a Project Manager who will support the NCIRC Project Manager in their daily project management activities. Primary focus of this support will be NATO Computer Incident Response Centre (NCIRC) Full Operational Capability (FOC) and related projects in the INFOSEC area.
The successful candidate will support the Project Manager in standard project management duties, such as preparation and quality review of internal reports, management of other project resources, and management of suppliers as well as preparations for project execution and in deliverable reviews, quality control and other duties as required.
The successful candidate will also support the Project Manager in review and assessment of project documentation such as project initiation, execution, monitoring and closing.
The work will be conducted initially in Brussels and then potentially move to SHAPE Mons later this year, as required. Appropriate office and computer facilities will be made available. Some travel, including overnight absences, will be required to support Working Group meetings hosted at other NATO facilities or by NATO nations in national facilities.
- Lead post-FSA Deficiencies resolution plan for entirety of NCIRC FOC including worldwide sites related DRs and all 15 NCIRC FOC implemented sub-system Deficiencies Reports (DR)
- Verify technically all DR resolution including testing result, impact on system implementation performance
- Prepare weekly technical reports regarding DR burning rates in context of NCIRC FOC capability to include down time assessment, cyber defence service line DR testing strategy, system down times and endorsement requirements related to system cut-off
- Monitor sub-system products enhancements related to COTS software part of NCIRC FOC, patching solutions technical specifications provided by the vendors and validate assessment made by NCIRC FOC contractor in terms of feasibility and accuracy
- Make recommendation for implementation, devise implementation plan and perform coordination with network infrastructure authorities in order to minimize impact on availability and performance
- Devise and implement roll-backs plans associated with technical failures during implementation of upgrades or patches
- System support duties include coordination with NCIRC FOC change management board when changes in configuration of system are required as a result of changes in network configuration or implementation of additional devices at any NATO sites worldwide
- Determine impact of network changes and requirements associated with NCIRC FOC coverage and devices relocation and/or re-configuration
- Review and provide written assessment of SLA Monthly Reports for NCIRC FOC services with particular focus to include but not to be limited to Key Performance Indicators for all sub-systems
- Provide technical analysis for NCIRC FOC coverage for additional Agency implemented project (i.e. include but are not limited to NCIRC FOC 10-Additional sites, PIA Gateway multiple sites implementation, ITM, NCI, ANWII)
- Analyse and recommend course of action for NCIRC FOC devices and coverage in case of NATO sites relocation or reconfiguration
- Other duties as required
- Requirements elicitation
- Requirements analysis and documentation
- Project Management experience for Information technology projects (ideally security related) of at least 3 years
- Experience with procurement processes, out/in sourcing contracts
- Relevant industry certifications such as Prince2, PMI, CISSP, CISM
- Able to cope in a highly pressurised, time short environment
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £300!
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.