Cyber Security Change Management Coordinator ITIL CMDB ITSM
Cyber Security Change Management Coordinator - ITIL - CMDB - ITSM - Cyber - Contract - Belgium - €55 per Hour
Our client is looking for a Change Management Coordinator who must have experience of working in secure IT environments.
- Collect requirements and produce change requests and coordinate their progress through Change Management lifecycle in collaboration with Service Providers Change Manager.
- Oversee Service Provider to ensure maintenance and correct application of Change, Document and Configuration Management plans.
- Will be required to ensure that ITIL best practices are considered in all activities within agreed Contract and Service Level Agreement with Service Provider.
- Coordinates whole lifecycle (including preparation) of Change Requests (CRs) for NCIRC.
- Coordinates with Service Provider to ensure delivery of Change Management Board (CMB) screening CRs and ECPs with business and all customer stakeholders' organisations.
- Prepares reports and contributes to management reporting cycle and ensures Change and Configuration Management Service Level Targets (SLTs) are achieved.
- Oversees and ensures Configuration Management Database (CMDB) for global enterprise and local test and reference systems is maintained correctly.
- Oversees Service Provider to ensure management of and documentation control of Changes is maintained and that a quality output is provided.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required:
- UK or NATO clearance with experience of working in secure IT environments.
- Minimum of 3 years demonstrable experience managing CM environments.
- Working understanding of project management principles and practices.
- ITIL or equivalent qualifications or relevant experience.
- Working knowledge of technologies employed in networks.
- Experience of working within complex Government or Military organisations.
- Experience of ITSM tools and their application / configuration for Change and Configuration management; Experience of working with BMC Footprints.
- Knowledge of Cyber Security technologies, principle and practices.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £300!
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.