Desktop Support Analyst
Our corporate client has an urgent requirement for a Desktop Support Analyst to join their team based in their Hampshire office.
The Desktop Support Analysts purpose will be to support and maintain the desktop IT services and provide desktop support to employees across multiple sites in the UK, sites will be in Hampshire, London, Midlands, Yorkshire and Berkshire.
- Provide 2nd line desktop IT support to the client employees.
- Provide support and maintenance of the clients desktop services infrastructure, this includes:
- Desktops and laptops
- Fixed line telephony (including faxes)
- Mobile handheld devices (e.g. Blackberry devices, PDA's ipads, Smart phones)
- Provide assistance by location for services such as Video Conferencing
- Respond to and manage escalated customer queries in a timely and effective manner
- Extensive experience of Windows 10
- Previous experience of a Windows 10 rollout
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of SCCM and application advantageous
- High level software and hardware troubleshooting skills
- An effective relationship builder, negotiator and influencer
- Be able to work to tight deadlines
- Technical Support background
- Must be able to undertake travel throughout the UK with the possibility of overnight stays away from home. Must hold a current driving licence
- ITIL framework experience
SC Security Clearance is required for the role, it is desirable that the SC clearance is held at present but candidates who are willing to undergo will also be considered.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age