Security Operartions Analyst
Security Operations Analyst
My client, a 'Big 4' consultancy firm, is seeking an experienced Security Operations Consultant to join them in their offices in London.
The overall responsibility of the Security Operations Analyst will be as a technical subject matter expert; communicating on operational security matters with stakeholders and external clients. As the Security Operations Analyst you will be running the Operation and optimisation of security tooling/products, including anti-virus, patch management, encryption technologies, network security (IDS/IPS/Firewalls), logging and auditing, event and incident management and privileged access management.
All candidates MUST have previous experience as a Security Operations Analyst with technical skills and those candidates who also have demonstrable experience of working in at least one of the functions below would have an advantage in securing this role:,
- Experience in a security operations center (or similar) for a medium to large enterprise.
- Experience in a technology role; ideally security, although infrastructure or service desk orientated is acceptable
- Experience with Cloud-hosted environment - particularly client-facing digital applications.
- Experience in working with security tools such as vulnerability scanning/ Anti-Virus/patch
- Hands-on experience in operating under Information Security accreditations - such as ISO27001 and those with a cloud-focus such as ISO 27017/18, CSA Star.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please send through your application at your earliest convenience.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age