Business Information Manager
We are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity at our site Coulport based near Helensburgh, Argyll and Bute. As Business Information Manager, you will be responsible for the maintenance and continual improvement of information and knowledge management within the production area across all functions.
As an integral part of the team at Coulport, you would be working for one of the area's most unique employers, enjoying an excellent work/life balance. As well as a competitive basic salary there is a generous holiday entitlement, workplace pension scheme and additional flexible benefits scheme.
As the Business Information manager, you will be responsible for the follow:
- Upkeep and development of production area information management
- Development of local Sharepoint systems, file and folder structures
- Supporting systems upgrades across the site
- Support in forecasting and production planning activities
- Develop, review update and implement at a suite of reporting standards to ensure quality, data protection and programme compliance
- Provide preparation and support for information based audits
- Work with stakeholders to develop an innovative and extensive range of high quality information resources in a variety of formats
- Provide support and development to other staff in the capture and delivery of information
Candidates should have a degree or HND in either Business or Information Management along with previous experience of using data management systems, MRP, ERP and creating SharePoint systems. It would be desirable for candidates to have APM Project Fundamentals Qualification along with experience on database development.
Candidates must be willing and able to obtain the necessary Security Clearance.